Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good Luck & I'm Praying For You

That's the title to an email I sent Diana Irey this morning. Here's what I said in the email:
Diana, I can only imagine what's all going through your mind today. I hope that you'll get a call from Mr. Murtha conceding sometime relatively early tonight. Know that I'm praying for you, your family & your campaign staff.

Also, feel free to email me or call me if you detect, God forbid, any Democratic electoral shenanigans. I'll put the word out ASAP. I also want to make you aware of Redstate.org's running of such a headline ticker, too.

Take care & God bless your day.

Gary Gross
Blogging for Diana because MURTHA MUST GO
Diana graciously replied to that first email around noon CT. Here's what she said:
Gary,

Thank you so very much for all you have done. I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of kindness and support throughout this entire campaign.

Thank you for blessing me.
Diana
I had to send her one last email:
Diana, I've been proud to stand with you in fighting for our Constitution while fighting against a corrupt politician who's advocating a delusional anti-terrorist policy. If people can't stand with a woman of your integrity & beliefs, then we're sunk as a nation.

Fortunately, I've been able to be an advocate for you & Michele Bachmann. Michele will be my representative in the 110th Congress. I've described her as your "ideological twin sister" because you're both fireballs who won't back down from a good ideological fight. I attribute that to you & Michele both thinking the big issues of the day through before speaking on them.

I look forward to watching the results pour in & I especially look forward to hearing you declared the winner.

Gary
It would absolutely make my day, and the days of all here at MMG, if the voters decided to turn Diana Irey and Michele Bachmann loose on the poor unsuspecting liberal idiots in the House. Diana and Michele vs. Pelosi, Rangel, Conyers, Waxman and a couple of liberals to be named later doesn't sound like a fair fight to me. (It's obviously not enough liberal brainpower but you go to war against the liberal idiots available, right?)

Technorati: , , ,

Cross-posted at LetFreedomRingBlog