IMO, there is NO vindication for:
PHILADELPHIA - A year after he caused a Capitol Hill uproar with a pronouncement that U.S. troops should be withdrawn from Iraq, Rep. John Murtha said Wednesday he feels vindicated by a Democratic takeover of the U.S. House.
"The country has spoken and this country, when they speak, things happen. I don't only feel vindicated. I'm inspired and anxious to go to work and get this thing over with," said Murtha, 74, a Democrat and decorated Vietnam war veteran who is running for House majority leader.
- Pronouncing Marines guilty of a crime, even before reading any reports, for political gain.
- Trying to find a way to take a $50,000 bribe without getting caught.
- Arranging sweetheart defense deals for your brother's lobbying firm
- Mischaracterizing coverage of a war at a time when soldiers remain in harms' way
- Badmouthing our soldiers' sacrifices and their mission when they remain in harms' way, as a means of trying to get a leadership position and to gain political power.
Get used to it, Jack. You're going to keep recklessly shooting off your mouth, like the seditious senile old coot that you are.
And we're going to keep calling you on it.
The fact remains: Murtha Must Go!!